Pyramid Kids Camps
Fall and Winter 2023 Pyramid Kids Camps
Great for all kids entering grades K-8!
Register to attend Moody Gardens Pyramid Kids Fall and Winter Camp for one day or multiple days. Daily camps are a great option for the kids during school break or a fun day for all the kids visiting during the holidays! Programs consist of different age-appropriate activities, games, experiments and attractions making it unique every day for your camper.
Members Registration Fee $60.00 per DAY; per camper
Non-Member Registration Fee $70.00 per DAY; per camper
Monday, November 20
Tuesday, November 21
Wednesday, November 22
Monday, December 18
Tuesday, December 19
Wednesday, December 20
Thursday, December 21
Wednesday, December 27
Thursday, December 28
Friday, December 29
Moody Gardens Summer 2024 Day Camps!
Great for all kids entering grades K-8th!
Camp includes attraction experiences per day (weather dependent); with different program activities, games, crafts and experiments making every camp week unique!
Before Care: 8:00AM - 9:30AM
After Care: 4:30PM - 6:00PM
(Available for additional costs after initial registration)
Note: Moody Gardens’ Pyramid Kids Day Camps qualify for Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit. Your eligibility for any Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit depends on your personal tax situation, refer to the IRS Publication 503. Moody Gardens, Inc. is not responsible for/nor guarantees any potential tax credit.
K-8th Grade - $250/week
K-8th Grade - $275/week
Campers will be separated into 4 groups for age appropriate activities and learning experiences. REGISTER FOR THE GRADE LEVEL YOUR CAMPER WILL BE ENTERING INTO FOR FALL 2023 SCHOOL YEAR.
9th grade and up – contact us directly at Camps@moodygardens.org for several program opportunities such as Camp Counselor in Training or Summer SAVY!
• Discover attractions, participate in design challenges, conduct experiments, create works of art and play games inspired by nature.
• Hear firsthand from our staff about the role we all serve in ecosystem conservation and care of animals.
• Experience up-close encounters with the Moody Gardens Animal Ambassadors.
• Make memories and friends that will last a lifetime!
• Campers might visit the Palm Beach Splash Pad (no swimming) on a specified day towards the end of each camp week. Information regarding this bonus camp activity (weather dependent) will be provided to parents during the camp week.
• One camp t-shirt will be provided to each camper as their required uniform for the week. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for a fee.
• All campers must wear camp t-shirt & closed-toed shoes.
• Bring a reusable water bottle & sack lunch.
• Backpack/bag to carry personal belongings to, during and from camp
Moody Gardens reserves the right to cancel any program due to minimum enrollment, inclement weather, or unforeseen circumstances.